- The registration desk at the conference venue is open at 14:00-19:00 of September 10 and 08:30-17:30 of September 11-13.
- September 10, at 16:00, Room A-B on the 3rd floor of Toki Messe. The congress badge (available at the Registration Desk) is required for admittance.
1) Welcome Reception
- September 10, at 19:00-21:00, "Foyer" in front of Room A- B
- September 12, at 14:00-18:00. Bus tour to the Niigata Rice-cracker Kingdom, Shimizu-en Garden, and Ichishima Sake Brewery. Bus departure from Toki Messe at 14:00.
3) Gala Dinner (Reception)
- September 13, at 18:00-21:00. on the 31st floor in the Hotel Nikko Niigata, which is connected with Toki Messe.
4) Other Social Events
- Short walking tour of downtown Niigata will be scheduled for accompanying persons during the conference. Please ask at the registration desk.
- The official language is English. Simultaneous translation will not be available. Oral sessions, including the talks in mini-symposia, will be scheduled in Rooms A, B and C. Please note that a PC projector and a Windows computer will be provided in each conference room. OHP or slides are not acceptable.
- Speakers are requested to bring their presentation data directly to the AV area in the front of their session room. AV Assistants will help them to copy it onto the computer. Speakers also may bring their own laptop computers for their presentation. The compatibility of their presentation materials or their computers must be checked at the PC preview desk (see below).
PC Preview Desk
- A PC preview desk: will open at 8:30-16:00 on September 11-13.
- If speakers bring presentation data on their USB flash memory or CD-ROM, the presentation materials should be prepared using Microsoft PowerPoint (2003/2007/2010) with standard fonts (Times New Roman, Arial, Century and/or Century Gothic). If the presentation materials include moving files, presentation with their own computers is highly recommended.
- If speakers bring their own computers, please note that they are compatible with a Mini D-sub 15 pin PC cable connector. Speakers should provide your own connecter in case their computers do not accept the D-sub 15 pin connecter.
- Posters will be displayed in Room D and Foyer in the convention venue on September 11-13, 2013.
- Poster size is 150 (height) x 120 (width) cm. Prepare a banner for the top of the poster indicating the abstract title, author(s) and affiliation(s).
- Presenters must mount their posters no later than 12:00 on Wednesday, September 11th. All poster boards will be assigned with a number which corresponds to the abstract number. Free pins will be available at the Registration Desk for mounting the poster firmly on the board. Presenters are encouraged to keep their posters on display until 16:00 of Friday, September 13.
- Two poster sessions will be held during the conference, on Wednesday, September 11, and 13 (14:00-15:00), 2013. Presenters are requested to stand-by their posters either or both of the poster sessions, depending on your preference.
- Recording (photographing, audio taping or videotaping) any presentation/session is PROHIBITED, except by a symposium’s authorized agent or by the first authors who want to photograph their poster presentation.
- Wireless internet access is available at the conference venue. Username and password will be provided at the registration desk.
- Luncheon seminars will be scheduled on September 11, 12 and 13. A lunch box with some drink will be available in each seminar.